Saturday 16 February 2013

I Love My Post - Weekend Blog Hop

I've heard about 'blog hops' but never really understood what they were and then this morning I stumbled across the 'I Love My Post - Weekend Blog Hop' which is hosted by Sarah @ Life in a Break Down and Bex @ Futures
 
The purpose of the blog hop is to help bloggers find new blogs and to help build up readership aswell as simply spreading the love across the blogging community. (That's my interpretation of it anyway!) So I decided to give it a go, hopefully I have done it right?! never the less I have found some lovely new blogs that I have now subscribed to and look forward to reading.
 
Why not get involved yourself? you never know who or what you might find :)
 
 
Life in a Break Down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...