Wednesday 20 February 2013

Thirty before thirty...

Just before Christmas I wrote a blog post called '30 before 30'. I then got a bit cocky and thought I would 'blog on the go' using my mobile... long story short I accidently deleted the post *sob sob*
 
Anyway I have just about got over it and decided to re write the list which was originally insipired by Emma @ Crazy With Twins whose own 30 before 30 list can be found here.
 
As the title suggests the list contains 30 things I would like to complete / achieve before turning 30 (June 2016). Assuming I don't go and delete the post again I will update it as time goes on.
 
So here's the list (in no particular order)

1. Host a dinner party.
2. Give someone a homemade gift.
3. Clear my debt.
4. Visit lapland.
5. Move house.
6. Go on a hot air balloon.
7. Learn to play an instrument.
8. Have another baby.
9. Make over my garden and have a garden party.
10. Lose weight.
11. Raise money for charity.
12. Go to a west end musical.
13. Go horse riding.
14. Join the library.
15. Volunteer.
16. Make Christmas dinner.
17. Learn to bake.
18. Learn to use my sewing machine.
19. Visit Scotland.
20. Win an award.
21. Give blood.
22. Do a weekly shop and take it to the food bank.
23. Take Gracie to Disneyland.
24. Be in a live television audience.
25. Swim with dolphins.
26. Vist the South Coast of England.
27. Sing on Karaoke.
28. Carry out at least five random acts of kindness.
29. Go to New York.
30. Keep blogging and have at least 100 followers.

Who else has got a 30 before 30 list (or similar) what kind of things are on your list?

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea and can't wait to hear all about your list turning into actions on your blog! It's such a fabulous insight into your dreams...go Katie, go! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) sorry for the late reply... i've been abit AWOL x

      Delete
  2. Love this! Im going to sit down over the weekend and make my list after reading yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry for the late reply, i've not been on the blog for a while. Did you make your list? :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...